This class is a tad more advanced than the basic class. Although you do not have to have a pre-requisite as far as classes are concerned, we do want to make sure that these kids are excited and passionate about learning how to cook. We take fun and classic dishes and really learn the techniques along the way.
Ages 8 and up.
- Pasta: gnocchi, tortellini, bolognese
- Fish: Searing and breading
- Tarts and Crepes
- Shrimp and Grits
- Roasting/Trussing Whole Chicken and Cornish Game Hen
- Potato Workshop: Learning the difference: what type to cook for mashers, fries, gnocchi etc
- Eggs: Souffle, Poaching, Omelets