Food Lab Cooking Classes, Events and Tastings
What to expect from a class? Most classes are hands on 3 hour classes, unless otherwise stated, where you will be cooking the first 2.5 hours and sitting to eat generous tasting portions the last 30 minutes. Wine and beer are both available to our guests for purchase. All classes are priced per person. Food allergies, intolerances or dislikes? Let us know when you sign up and we will work our magic for you.
Come taste some very South of the Border flavors in our delicious class this evening!
- Empanada - Beef & Chicken
- Ensalada de Palmeto
- Humita - Fresh Steamed Corn Cakes similar to Tamale
This is a simple and delicious menu that you can easily recreate for next time you have a dinner party!
- Cherry Tomato Bruschetta
- Chopped Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
- Grilled Carrots with Lemon Parmesan
- Pan Braised White Wine Chicken with Pesto
Japanese Cooking is so much more then sushi and fried rice. Come learn how with us in this hands on class.
- Agedashi Tofu
- Chicken Yakitori
- Tempura Shrimp
- Carrot Miso Dessing w/ Seasonal Vegetables
Come join us for a celebration in making Paella!
- Paella Chorizo, Pollo y Hongos
- Paella Chorizo, Camarones, e Mejillones
- Ensalada de Pepino y Tomate
Go south of the equator for these delicious recipes for a fun date night.
- Ensalada de Palmeto
- Milanesa a la Napolitana
- Black beans a la Olla
Come taste some classic dishes from the southern part of Italy!
- Eggplant Caponata Crostini
- Pasta con le Sarde(Sardines and Fennel)
Indian food is a lot about spices. We will teach you how to make fresh healthy and quick meals from India.
- Seasonal Chutney
- Classic Vegetable Curry
Come get some recipes that you might find classically in wine country!
- Tuna Tartar Tacos with Harissa Aioli
- Endive, Poached Pear and Candied Walnut Salad
- Balsamic Honey Rack of Lamb with Cauliflower Puree
Come cook some fun and delicious recipes that you will be sure to want to recreate at home!
- Hand Made Truffled Linguine
- Pan Sear Pork Tenderloin w Cherry Port Pan Sauce
- Salted Caramel Pots de Crème
In this class we will be making different fillings and fresh pasta to fill and shape.
- Ravioli, Tortellini, Agnolotti
- Herbed Ricotta
- Seasonal Vegetable Filling
- Herb Pesto
Learn some delicious dishes that you can recreate for your friends and family at your own dinner party!
- Poached Pear and Gorgonzola Bruschetta with Reduced Balsamic
- Ball Jar Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
- Tagine Braised Chicken with Fresh Herb Chimmichurri
- Fragrant Basmati